Time spent at Harmony Bodywork is healing, restorative & transformative.
Some of the reasons clients come to see me include:
- Relaxation, rejuvenation, personal growth, transformation, enhance performance
- Improve limited mobility, optimize suspension dynamics & alignment
- Anxiety, headaches, TMJ, depression
- Chronic pain, sciatica, arm numbness, plantar faciatis, frozen shoulder, hip imbalance
- Spinal compression or curvature, posture, alignment, balance, confidence & flexibility
- Surgical preparation & recovery
- Pre & Post Natal therapeutic treatment & wellness support
- Auto Injury Recovery
Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
~ Leonard Cohen
The way I work with the body is dynamic, conscious, integrated & very different than some LMT's. People look, feel & move differently when they get off my table. Together we release chronic patterns & adhesions, re-educate & revitalize the body, creating more space, length & relaxation, energy, confidence & joy. My clients who come in with pain, walk out without it (or walk out with significantly less if the injury/chronic condition is severe). My clients who come in with discomfort or anxiety, leave with new mobility, energy & peace. Others experience quicker recovery time & better performance in their sport. And those who are seeking deep relaxation walk out feeling nurtured, profoundly relaxed, with a quiet, clear mind & rejuvenated, supple body.
Working with Body, Mind & Being
Hi, I'm Sannalee…
I help people optimize their physical & mental performance, deepen the relationship & awareness with their body & come back to their peaceful, authentic & vibrant center through therapeutic bodywork & healing touch.
My practice of Soma Structural Integration (Rolfing tradition), Fascial Stretch Therapy & Cranial Sacral Bodywork, gives me a powerful, effective & integrative approach to bodywork & massage... from transformative structural/deep tissue work, to dynamic tractioned stretching, to gentle, clarifying energetic work.
I consider bodywork & massage an art form as well as health & wellness care. I hold welcoming, attentive & collaborative space to create a therapeutic, empowering & blissful experience for every client.
In-office Couples Massages, Womens Retreats & Outcalls
- Partnering with a wonderful LMT, I offer relaxing & restorative in-office couples massage appointments for general wellness or, when celebrating a special occasion, accompanied by rose tea or champagne & chocolate. (Please contact me at least two weeks prior to your desired date of service so I can coordinate the scheduling with the other massage therapist.)
- I love enhancing womens' private retreat/getaway girlfriend weekends by offering customized healing sessions.
- I do outcalls every week for both singles & couples. I love the ease & sweetness of getting to work in someone's home & the satisfaction of knowing they are maximizing the relaxation benefit of their massage because they do not have to drive home afterwards, but can go straight to bath or bed after their massage!
Working in Lake Oswego, West Linn & Milwaukie since 2009, my clients are amazing...
- Women & men who are proactive with their health & understand the amazing benefits regular massage brings to their bodies, minds & lives
- Older & Younger who want to lessen spinal compression, lessen anxiety, improve mobility, flexibility, posture, balance, confidence, mental health
- Athletes passionate about their fitness & performance
- Patients preparing for or recovering from surgery
- Women getting ready for childbirth or recovering from the challenges of pregnancy
- Anyone who needs simple & deep relaxation & rejuvenation
- Men & women ready to make transformative shifts in their bodies & lives through the Soma 10-Series